Trailer

'Smallville' Tom Welling wants Lex and Lana to return

 Clark and Lex," Welling answered immediately when asked about his hopes for the final season. "Maybe a Lana/Clark/Lois triangle again, who knows. I want to see a lot of the people that the fans know from the show come back to see those relationships."

There may be a slight snag in those plans, though. Michael Rosenbaum (Lex Luthor) recently tweeted, "Sorry... I've already stated that I'm not returning. I'd never lead you guys on like that. I appreciate your support."

Despite Rosenbaum's reluctance, Welling is holding out hope that Rosenbaum and Kristin Kreuk (Lana Lang) will be back to say goodbye to "Smallville." "I'd like to think [chances are] good, but my reality sometimes is different than other realities. I hope they know that we want them back, and I know we're going to do everything we can to see them again."

Welling is thrilled to have made it to Season 10 with "Smallville," but he doesn't sound like he's completely ready to go. "Ten is a great number," he says. "Eleven's a great number, too, so who knows."

 

1 comentarios: