Trailer

Smallville: Will Tom Welling Suit Up as Superman?

This morning, at The CW's Upfront presentation, Clark Kent himself was in attendance - or at least the actor who has played Clark for nine years now, Tom Welling. Welling was there to represent both Smallville and Hellcats, a new CW series he is producing.
With the announcement that Season 10 of Smallville will be the last one, there was plenty to ask Welling, as fans wonder what the final steps in Clark Kent's journey will be - as he heads towards his destiny as Superman.





Question: How was the decision reached that Season 10 would be the last? Did you all sit down and discuss it?

Tom Welling: I don't know if it really goes like that. [Laughs] I don't know if it's like at family dinners. I think it's more of it being an edict of being like, "Look guys, this is your last year. Do a good job." But you know, ten's a great number, eleven is a great number. Who knows what's going to happen? I just know that I would love to see a lot of the people we've seen in the past come back. We saw Annette last year. I'd love to see John [Schneider] again. I definitely want to see Michael Rosenbaum. I've got to see Lex. More read here

0 comentarios: