Trailer

Smallville An open letter to Michael Rosenbaum

http://blog.zap2it.com/frominsidethebox/smallville-lex-luthor.png

Are you there, Michael Rosenbaum? It's me, Carina.
You don't know me, and there's no reason you should. I stopped watching "Smallville" regularly after Season 2. I think I was distracted by getting my driver's license and waiting around to see if the cute boy in my pre-calc class would call me.
Yeah. That show has been on for a really, really long time.
Over the years, I've caught the occasional episode, and of course, I've made sure to tune into Season 10 for a number of reasons. First of all, the show is on a creative high. I'd be stupid to miss it. Second, I'm a sucker for nostalgia, and the endless callbacks to my pre-driver's license days are simultaneously heartwarming and thrilling as the episodes build toward a climax 10 years in the making.
Read More Here

0 comentarios: