Trailer

Interview Michael Rosenbaum TV Guide


Pulsa para ver la imagen a tamaño completo
TV Guide Magazine: OK, what took so damn long?
Rosenbaum: It just never quite clicked, and I felt like I had accomplished what I needed to. I'm so flattered that the fans wanted me back, but I was busy. I was doing other things, working on me, growing my hair. [Laughs]
TV Guide Magazine: How did that go for ya?Rosenbaum: [Laughs] I got a new agent about a year ago and I said that I wanted to take a general meeting with every executive in town, because if you just tell them my name, they will associate me with Smallville. Let me go in there and charm them. And that's what I've been doing, trying to reestablish who I am.
TV Guide Magazine: So why come back now?Rosenbaum: I was about to do [Breaking In] and realized that if I don't do this now, it's never gonna happen. And the fans will never forgive me. I owed them. And you know, I wanted to do it.
TV Guide Magazine: And how was it?Rosenbaum: I am so thankful that I did this. It was probably one of the best days of filming I have ever had. I didn't want it to end.

Read More HERE

0 comentarios: